ANS Archivist and Librarian David Hill will discuss some standout collections from the ANS Archives.More
Money TalksObserving Coins to Learn about Greek Coin Production with Caroline Carrier, Jérémy Artru, and…More
The proceeds from the Bartlett Collection auction will be instrumental in establishing a travel fund…More
The American Numismatic Society is an organization dedicated to the study of coins, currency, medals, tokens, and related objects from all cultures, past and present. The Society's headquarters in New York City has the foremost research collection and library specialized in numismatics in the United States. These resources are used to support research and education in numismatics, for the benefit of academic specialists, serious collectors, professional numismatists, and the interested public.
- Fri. Sep. 10 Long Table: "Vault Favorites," with L. Carbone
- Fri.-Sat. Sep. 17-18 COAC 2021
Wed. Sep. 22 ANS Lyceum: Money of the United States, A City Upon a Hill (1652-1776)
- Fri. Sep. 24 Long Table: "Archive Favorites," with D. Hill
- Sat. Sep. 25 Money Talks: "Observing Coins to Learn about Greek Coin Production"
- Wed. Sep 29 ANS Lyceum: Money of the United States, Live Free or Die (1765-1788)
- Fri. Oct. 1 Long Table with Joseph Menna, Chief Engraver for the US Mint
- Wed. Oct. 6 ANS Lyceum: Money of the United States, Four Score and Seven Years Ago (1785-1873)