The American Numismatic Society is an organization dedicated to the study of coins, currency, medals, tokens, and related objects from all cultures, past and present. The Society's headquarters in New York City has the foremost research collection and library specialized in numismatics in the United States. These resources are used to support research and education in numismatics, for the benefit of academic specialists, serious collectors, professional numismatists, and the interested public.
- Sat. May. 12 Money Talks: J. L. Bacharach,"How to Read Arabic on Coins”.
- Sat. May 19 Board of Trustees Meeting
- Mon. May 28 Memorial Day (ANS Closed)
- Mon. Jun. 4 64th Newman Graduate Summer Seminar Begins
- Tue. Jun. 12 Fowler Lecture by Walter Scheidel
- Sat. Jun 16 Money Talks: Alan Roche,"The Art of Photographing Coins”.