Join the American Numismatic Society
Join the American Numismatic Society and become a part of an enduring tradition.
The dedication and support of our members enables us to maintain and develop this historic collection. By joining the ANS, you are investing in the future of numismatics and allowing us to undertake a wide range of projects. For over 160 years, the ANS has relied on its members and their generosity. We could not do it without you.
- Access to the leading source of numismatic data, research, and publications in the USA
- Inclusion in a global network of scholars, collectors, and enthusiasts
- Subscription to the award-winning ANS Magazine
- 30% off on all ANS publications
- Special recognition of long-term members
- Discounted enrollment fees for ANS Lyceum
- Open access to collections and library resources online
- Discounted subscription to the Journal of Early American Numismatics
- Discounted subscription to the American Journal of Numismatics
- E-news subscription with information about current developments in numismatics and events at the ANS
- Invitations to special events and lectures by renowned numismatists and scholars
- Exclusive access to weekly Long Table lectures, seminars, and workshops
American Journal of Numismatics
The American Journal of Numismatics (AJN) annually publishes original, peer-reviewed research in all areas of numismatics, in the form of articles or short notes.
Journal of Early American Numismatics
The Journal of Early American Numismatics (JEAN) is a peer-reviewed, semiannual journal dedicated to the study of early American numismatics, focusing on coinage and other species from the Colonial and Confederation periods of the US, plus early numismatics from the Americas.
ANS Fellows can click here to renew their membership