The ANS Magazine is a full-color, quarterly publication distributed in print and digital formats to all ANS members, as well as at major numismatic conventions and conferences (approximately 10,000 annually).
Deadlines for advertising are:
- Issue 1 (Spring): artwork due February 1 (mailed about March 20 )
- Issue 2 (Summer): artwork due May 2 (mailed about June 20)
- Issue 3 (Fall): artwork due July 13 (mailed about September 15)
- Issue 4 (Winter): artwork due November 1 (mailed about December 18)
If you would like to advertise in the ANS Magazine, please fill out the Rates and Specifications form
Advertising specification for ANS Magazine:
At actual size, files must be 300ppi (pixels per inch) or greater. Files must be CMYK. Accepted formats: jpeg, tif, eps, or CMYK pdf.
- Full bleed page: 8.125 inches wide x 10.75 inches high, which includes a 1/8 (.125) inch bleed on all four sides. Safety margin: text/live matter place 3/8 (.375) inches from trim.
Trim size: 7.875 inches wide by 10.5 inches high. For a full bleed add 1/8 (.125) around. Live matter 3/8 (.375) inches from trim.
- 1/2 page: horizontal 6.75 inches wide by 4.5 inches high
- 1/4 page: vertical 3.25 inches wide by 4.5 inches high
- 1/8 page: horizontal 3.25 inches wide by 2.125 inches high
E-mail ads to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also send a CD or USB drive to the ANS, attn: Magazine Advertising, 75 Varick St. 11th fl., New York, NY 10013. For more information or if you would like the ANS to design the advertisement for you (charges will be applied), please contact Joanne Isaac at ext. 112 or email@example.com.