Acquired From: Wilson, W.W.C.; Purchased by Wilson in 1913 from A. G. Parker, Union Pacific Railroad Co.; found in 1840 near Niagara Falls (near Ft. Niagara) by Fort Niagara Post Trader Mr. Ezekiel Jewett, Parker's grandfather.
Loop: pipe and wing; Body: 2 (cast?) shells joined by ring; graffiti: "A. Henry" on obv. and rev.; gift of William H. Perkins, Robert Weeks DeForest and James B. Ford. One of two known (second one is at McCord Museum);