- Findspot: Mornico Losana (Italy)
- Closing Date: 31 B.C.
- Description: Denarius: 1002, Denarius Serratus: 96, Quinarius: 82
- Title: RRCH
- Identifier: 442
- Reference: Bonazzi, Pompeo. "Il ripostiglio di Mornico Losana." Rivista Italiana di Numismatica 32 (1919): 205-218.
- Notes: RIN article translated by Fede: This hoard was found by farmers cutting down a tree. It was given to Milan Museum but the author (P. Bonazzi) believes that part of the hoard was stolen. All the coins were Republican and in good condition. Goes down to the second triumvirate. Coins of Juba I are found quite often with hoards of denarii, for example the hoard of Dorno in Lomellina where there were 21 examples out of 721. See Cfr. Cavedoni, Ripostigli di monete antiche consolari. Note that RRCH is wrong in the distribution of denominations. They are: 1104 denarii 1 den of Juba I 82 quinarii
- Source: offprint in Michael Crawford's archive.