Louis H. Schroeder (1893 or 4-1956) of Roslyn Heights, Long Island, New York, donated his collection of porcelain coins, medals,
and tokens and Arabic glass weights to the American Numismatic Society in 1946. Born in New York, he attended Pratt Institute
and was a pioneer in the field of corrugated paper containers. At the time of his death he was president of three companies:
Progressive Corrugated Paper Machinery Company, Corrugated Container Corporation, and the Dixie Container Corporation.