Photograph of the ANS Library and curatorial visitors area
View of the library and curatorial visitors area at the ANS headquarters building on Audubon Terrace in 1957, after the completion of renovations. Henry Grunthal (background) meets with a visitor at the visitors' entrance to the curatorial area.
- Image Number
- Date Created
- Physical Location
- ANS Photograph Collection
- 1 photograph : b&w
In some cases images are owned by repositories other than the American Numismatic Society and require outside permission for use. Additional copyright restrictions may also apply.
Rights Statement: In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted