(These documents will be posted soon, once the arrangements for the 2017 session are more fully prepared.)
- General Introduction: An overview of seminar procedures and facilities. Further information on all these topics is provided in the first week of classes. (to come)
- 2016 Seminar Calendar
- The Collections Database: Students should familiarize themselves with the use of this database.
- The Library Database: This will also be an essential tool for students.
Housing Options (external links)
While not inexpensive, local universities provide reliable dorm or apartment style summer housing:
Not for profit organizations:
- Educational Housing Services manages several dormitory-style student and intern housing facilities in New York City
- The Webster Apartments a not for profit Women’s Residence
- International House New York an international graduate student housing program
- 92nd Street Y Student and Intern Housing