The conference “Coinage of the Roman Provinces before Provincial Coinage: The Richard B. Witschonke Collection”…More
Money TalksScenes from an Exposition: Columbus, Coins, Ships and Controversy in 1890s America with Peter…More
The family has provided the following obituary. The Society will publish a longer obituary and…More
The American Numismatic Society is an organization dedicated to the study of coins, currency, medals, tokens, and related objects from all cultures, past and present. The Society's headquarters in New York City has the foremost research collection and library specialized in numismatics in the United States. These resources are used to support research and education in numismatics, for the benefit of academic specialists, serious collectors, professional numismatists, and the interested public.
- Wed. Mar. 31 ANS Lyceum: Ancient Mints and Minting Technology
- Fri. Apr. 2 Good Friday (ANS Closed)
- Fri. Apr. 9 Long Table with Julien Olivier, "Coins and papers: the Ptolemaic collection of the Bibliothèque nationale de France"
- Fri. Apr.16 Long Table with Gilles Bransbourg, "The Franc"
- Fri. Apr. 23 Long Table with Oliver Hoover, "Seleucid Ghost Stories"
- Fri. Apr. 30 Long Table with Ute Wartenberg and David Tripp