The American Numismatic Society is an organization dedicated to the study of coins, currency, medals, tokens, and related objects from all cultures, past and present. The Society's headquarters in New York City has the foremost research collection and library specialized in numismatics in the United States. These resources are used to support research and education in numismatics, for the benefit of academic specialists, serious collectors, professional numismatists, and the interested public.
- Wed. Jul 4 Independence Day (ANS Closed)
- Sat. Jul 14 Money Talks: Van Alfen,"Monuments, Medals, Metropolis: A Numismatic Walking Tour of Lower Manhattan”
- Mon. Jul. 27 64th Newman Graduate Summer Seminar Ends
- Mon. Sept. 3 Labor Day (ANS Closed)
- Mon. Oct. 8 Columbus Day (ANS Closed)
Sat. Oct. 20 Board of Trustees Meeting