New York, NY June 15, 2016 Dr. Michael Alram Received Archer M. Huntington Award for…More
OCRE – Online Database of Coinage of the Roman Empire becomes Bigger, Multi-‐Contributor and Multi-‐Lingual.…More
The American Numismatic Society is an organization dedicated to the study of coins, currency, medals, tokens, and related objects from all cultures, past and present. The Society's headquarters in New York City has the foremost research collection and library specialized in numismatics in the United States. These resources are used to support research and education in numismatics, for the benefit of academic specialists, serious collectors, professional numismatists, and the interested public.
- Mon. July 4, Independence Day (ANS Closed)
- Fri. July 29, The Eric P. Newman Graduate Seminar in Numismatics concludes
- Mon. September 5, Labor Day (ANS Closed)
- October 6, 6:00pm Stephen K. Scher Lecture (Dr. Ulrich Pfisterer, University of Munich, held at the Institute of Fine Arts, New York University).
- Mon. October 10, Columbus Day (ANS Closed)
- Sat. October 29, 10:00am Board of Trustees Meeting
- Sat. October 29, 3:00pm ANS 159th Annual Meeting